Monday 8 December 2008

How's about a little amusement to kick start the evening?


I tried mugging an old aged pensioner yesterday.

I said, "Give me all your money now, bitch, or you're geography."

"Don't you mean history?" she replied.

I said, "Don't try to change the subject."


Sickipedia.org, the one stop shop for all your jokes. Although a some are there are even a little bit risky for myself.

Lifes quietened down a bit now, thank the lord. Works proving to be a fun challenge...if fun can be attributed to work. But it gives me a chance to go full whack at something, all i need now is a football match to shout and scream at, or a good game of tennis or something. Im no where near fit enough to play football anymore. It really shit me up a bit last time. 5 minutes in to the game, im out of breath. Christ, I need to do some training!

Stress, tiredness and anxiety are mixing together to make me feel a little shite and tight chested and are making my left eye lid flicker every now and then, which makes me giggle as it tickles. IN THE EYE. Which is quite an odd experience.

The weekend was spent shopping on Oxford Street and that area about that place. All the lovely side shops and the really ace music shop that had a really nice guitar in it. I'd learn to play a little more if I had a working guitar I rate. But it would involve me having to go there and buy one. Then carry it back...Imagine the struggle that might be...Picadilly station, carrying a guitar, what if someone expects me to busk? I'd be a shit busker. I'd sing morbid songs and punk and just blatantly scream at everyone and sing anti establishment songs at the suited and booted. BECAUSE I CAN.

I did have loads of great ideas and things to write tonight, songs, poems, stories and everything really. But I've gone and forgot them all. My minds too full of memories and my past right now. Time for sleep...

No comments: